Our 2020 season barely finished when we were hit with the Covid-19 pandemic. We’re thankful that we were able to complete our season, although many Spring ski trips had to be cut short or cancelled.
As we look ahead to next season, many questions arise. It’s hard to know at this time where we will be at in December and January. We will do all we can to keep our race league events and registration/check in process as “normal” as possible. We may have to change or modify a few parts of our program temporarily until the Covid risk has passed. Fixed costs remain the same whether we have an awards ceremony or not, so unfortunately, we cannot give a discount or partial refund if certain parts of the program do not occur due to the on going health crisis. Please be patient with us as we try and navigate through this constantly changing and evolving situation.
Captain deposits to hold a team spot ($150 for one person) are now due on October 31. We need to have a commitment by then for planning purposes. If you pay a team deposit to hold a team spot and between October 31 and the start of the season your team decides not to race, this $150 is non-refundable. You may have to just divide it by your team members and each pay $15.
As we get closer to the season, we will implement rules and procedures which follow the state of Minnesota guidelines. We are guessing that these will be ever changing.
We appreciate everyone who is able to register and pay as usual. We are still planning on our Jackson Hole race camp in December and have also reserved Giants Ridge and The Lodge at Giants Ridge for February 26, 27 and 28, 2021.