Posted: December 7
BUCK HILL PRESEASON TUESDAY –
- NO RACING ON December 10 – Buck Hill will not be ready for racing yet.
- Race 1 scheduled for Tuesday, December 17
- Race 2 scheduled for Thursday, December 19
It is not Ski Challenge policy to cancel or postpone races, however, in the event of very severe weather, only the team captains should call the Ski Challenge office. We will also post an announcement on the website and on Facebook
Unless the ski area closes, races are on. There is not really any time to make up races and refunds will not be issued due to weather. If the ski area is open and running the lifts, The Ski Challenge will provide the opportunity to race. Individuals may choose not to participate if they wish.
It is hard to cancel races due to cold weather. In Minnesota we may have three weeks of sub zero temperatures or three weeks of unseasonably warm weather. The evening races will have a decision by 4 pm, Sunday morning/day by 8:30 am, Sunday evening races by 1 pm. Racers should check on our website, facebook, or contact their team captain.
If a league event is cancelled due to weather. Ski Challenge and the ski areas will do all we can to make up the event whether we make it up on a different day or make it up in a double race. Unfortunately, no refunds can be given if a race absolutely cannot be made up due to weather.
NO REFUNDS DUE TO CANCELLATIONS.