Unfortunately, Jackson Hole has decided to no longer sponsor or partner with Ski Challenge. They will not be offering any discount tickets going forward and will not be hosting a race camp.
We do have another great option for you if you are looking for an early season Western Race Camp.
The Midwest Masters will be holding a camp November 28 – December 1 at Copper Mountain. Currently, this camp has two days of GS training and two days of Slalom Training. If there is enough interest, they can add more days of GS training.
Cost: $100 per day
Lift Tickets: $57 per day
- Sign up for one, two, three, or all 4 days
- ALL SKILL LEVELS and ALL AGES attend these camps! Kids are welcome, but their parents must also be participating. They will prioritize adults, however, if they are getting close to our lane limits.
- They can mix and match which days, but they MUST commit to those days when they register. We don’t allow people to change these days later on. This is because we set up the camp, submit forms, order lift tickets, etc according to how people register.
- Lift tickets:
- Lift tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the camp fee of $100 per day.
- Copper Mountain is an IKON pass resort. If they don’t have an IKON pass, daily lift tickets are inexpensive at only $57 per day.
- Lift tickets can be purchased here: https://www.skiracereg.com/secure/event.asp?id=4487
- Lift tickets can only be purchased through us for camp attendees! We get all kinds of questions about purchasing tickets for free skiing. A “Friends and Family” ticket may be purchased by a camper for $99 per day, but they need to purchase those on their own each day at the Copper Mountain ticket office. Proof of attendance at the camp is required (your camp pass).
- The Birds of Prey World Cup races are at Beaver Creek the following weekend! Attendance is free at that event and a pretty cool “bucket list” thing to do. It’s a great way to make a week out of the trip out west. A lot of people do this.