The Pre-season Race Series is a time to get some extra racing in before the regular season starts in January. Whether you have a team to join, want to be placed on a team, or just guest race, all are welcome. There are opportunities for kids and adults to race.
This season the preseason is going to be a bit different. The season will run two weeks in December. You will get four runs in each league.
Buck Hill Tuesdays and Wild Mountain Wednesdays are considered “ALL AGE” leagues. Buck Hill Fridays are “Adult + Kids” Leagues.
- Two races per league
- Four runs per night
- Join one league – $25 ($12.50 per race)
- Join two leagues – $40 ($10 per race)
- Join three leagues – $55 ($8.33 per race)
- Ski as a Guest Racer – $15 ($15 per race)
- Fastest racers + other awards each night includes guest racers
- Door prizes each night
- Scores sent in to NASTAR
Click on League Link to see specific information about each league.
PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE - 2017
Course Inspection is 1/2 hour prior to Race Time
Check in 1 hour prior to inspection - 6 pm
League League Type Dates Race Time
BHPRET All Age - BONUS Dec 12, 19 7:30 pm
WMPRE All Age - BONUS Dec 13, 20 7:30 pm
BHPREF Adult + Kids - BONUS Dec 15, 22 7:30 pm
Click on the link below for specific league information and league descriptions:
- Rosters and Running orders
- Calendar of Events / League Schedules
- League Descriptions / Types
- What do I do at the first race?
End of Season Awards
We will no long be giving out end of season awards for preseason. With only two weeks per league, we will be giving out awards for each individual race.
All teams, guests and individuals will be recognized each night.