The Pre-season Race Series is a time to get some extra racing in before the regular season starts in January. Whether you have a team to join, want to be placed on a team, or just guest race, all are welcome. There are opportunities for kids and adults to race.
These leagues are BONUS leagues – scroll down for more info. You will get four runs in each league. All preseason leagues are considered “ALL AGE” leagues.
- Buck Hill leagues Two races per league – $40
- Wild Mountain Wednesday three races per league – $40
- Four runs per league (Tuesdays – possibly 3)
- Ski as a Guest Racer – $15 ($15 per race)
- Door prizes each night
- Scores sent in to NASTAR
Click on League Link to see specific information about each league.
PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE - 2019
Course Inspection is 1/2 hour prior to Race Time
Check in 1 hour prior to inspection - 6 pm
League League Type Dates Race Time
BHPRET All Age - BONUS Dec 3, 10, 17 7:30 pm
BHPREWD All Age - BONUS Dec 4, 11, 18 1:30 pm
WMPREW All Age - BONUS Dec 4, 11, 18 7:30 pm
Click on the link below for specific league information and league descriptions:
- Rosters and Running orders
- Calendar of Events / League Schedules
- League Descriptions / Types
- What do I do at the first race?
End of Season Awards
We will not be giving out end of season awards for preseason. With only two or three weeks per league, we will be giving out awards for each individual race.
PRESEASON (December League) - All 3 weeks this year (Weather Permitting)
|All Preseason Leagus||$40||+Fee||For pre-pay and pay at door.|
Each participant gets to take FOUR total runs in the race. Only the best time in each run will be used to determine handicaps.
The following are considered bonus leagues for the 2019-20 season*:
- BHPRET* (3 runs)
- BHSUNP* (3 runs)
* May Change back to a “normal” league if league gets too big