As a captain, you are responsible for:
- Filling your team of 10 racers
- Making sure everyone on your team pays in a timely manner
- Getting your desired running order in
- Passing on all rules and information to your team
- Signing your team up for Championships
Register Team – REGISTER TEAM
Submit Roster Running Order – ROSTER FORM
Dates to Remember
- July 21 Captain Deposit E-mail and current rosters sent out to all captains – SEE LETTER
- October 17 – Captain E-mail reminder for updated rosters and payments to all captains
- October 31 – Deposit to hold existing (or new) team spot due
- October 31 – Early Registration at $150**
- November 1 – Registration fee goes up to $155** per person
- November 15 – Submit Updated Roster by this date ROSTER FORM – delete racers not returning, keep racers who are returning – even if they have not paid yet, add any new racers.
- December 15 – Final Running Order Due – or notify office that nothing has changed.
- February 7 – No rosters changes can be made after this date (end of week 5)
Go to our FEE SCHEDULE for more details about cost of events
Prices do NOT include lift tickets to use the hill – those are purchased from the participating Ski Area.
If you are an existing team, look for an e-mail sent to captains in July. This e-mail will invite captains to hold a team spot for the upcoming season by registering their team and paying a deposit. A deposit consists of payment for one team spot. This deposit is non-refundable even if the team does not end up existing. As an existing team, you have first dibs on your existing spot in your particular race series. After August 31, if the team spot has not been reserved and a deposit has not been received, you may lose your spot. If an existing team is NOT reserved by October 31, it will be eliminated.ROSTERS / RUNNING ORDERS
If you would like to form a new team, contact the Ski Challenge Office to get your name on the captain e-mail list. You may add your team to any race series that has room. Some race series events may be full unless an existing team does not return. Call 952-894-9220 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for additional racers for your team, you can check out the Wait List. This list consists of individuals looking for a team.WAIT LIST
Bibs are ordered November 2.
Bibs will only be ordered for:
- Teams that have reserved their team spot and only for registered participants.
- If bibs are ordered and the team folds, the $150 deposit will not be returned.
- If some one registers at the first race, they may not get a new bib and will be given a “temp” bib for the season. (We have implemented this due to the Covid-19 situation this year)