As a captain, you are responsible for:
- Filling your team of 10 racers
- Making sure everyone on your team pays in a timely manner
- Getting your desired running order in
- Passing on all rules and information to your team
Captain deposit to hold existing team spots is due August 31. Captain Deposit consists of $140 ($145 after October 31) which pays for one member of your team. If you have not registered your team, please go to our REGISTRATION page to start.
Submit Roster Running Order HERE
COPY OF CAPTAIN E-MAILS – Click on title to see.
Dates to Remember
- July 11 Captain E-mail Sent out
- August 31 Deposit to hold existing (or new) team spot due
- October 31 Early Registration at $140** + Free guest race per person ends
- November 1 Registration fee goes up to $145** per person
- November 1 – Rosters due from Captains for Ordering Bibs
- December 15 Team Running Orders Due
- December 15 Any team name changes due
- February 10 – No rosters changes can be made after this date (end of week 5)
Go to our FEE SCHEDULE for more details about cost of events
Prices do NOT include lift tickets to use the hill – those are purchased from the participating Ski Area.
Team Registration Forms
- Go to our REGISTRATION page for these forms.
If you are an existing team, look for an e-mail sent to captains in July. This e-mail will invite captains to hold a team spot for the upcoming season by registering their team and paying a deposit. A deposit consists of payment for one team spot. This deposit is non-refundable even if the team does not end up existing. As an existing team, you have first dibs on your existing spot in your particular race series. After August 31, if the team spot has not been reserved and a deposit has not been received, you may lose your spot. If an existing team is NOT reserved by October 31, it will be eliminated.
If you would like to form a new team, contact the Ski Challenge Office to get your name on the captain e-mail list. You may add your team to any race series that has room. Some race series events may be full unless an existing team does not return. Call 952-894-9220 or e-mail to email@example.com
If you are looking for additional racers for your team, you can check out the WAIT LIST. This list consists of individuals looking for a team.
Bibs are ordered November 2.
Bibs will only be ordered for:
- Teams that have reserved their team spot (at least one paid member).
- Slots on teams with a named participant. (We will not order bibs for empty spots on teams). If a person is added to that spot after initial order is placed, they run the risk of not having a bib ready for them at the first race).
- If bibs are ordered and the team folds, the $140 deposit will not be returned.