SATURDAY, JANUARY 11 – BUCK HILL
Come out and win the CUP! We are forming teams of 6 to compete for the Ski Challenge Cup. This is an open race. Everyone is invited to participate. The Blizzard Ski School will be participating with us. This is a great opportunity to get four runs on a freshly groomed run in the daylight!
Cost is $20 per participant (Blizzard Ski School will be billed directly – Blizzard participants will not pay individual fees)
- Saturday, January 11
- Meet in the Black Diamond Event Center (Above ski school next to restaurant)
- Check in starts at 8:30 am –
- Inspection 9:30 am –
- Race 10 am –
- Everyone gets two runs in each course (total of 4 runs)
- Awards immediately following completion of Race –
- Form a Team of 6 to compete for the CUP!
Blizzards: There is NO NEED TO PAY ahead of time. Ski Challenge will be billing Blizzard Ski School Directly. All participants still need to fill out a registration form (link above). This is your waiver for the day.
DAY OF RACE:
- All participants will need to have a REGISTRATION Form filled out online (by a parent or guardian if a minor) prior to participating. (This is the registration form above).
- Check in starts at 8:30 am
- Each participant will pick up a bib with a number assigned to his or her name. This bib will need to be returned after the race is finished.
- Course inspection is open at approximately 9:30 am. Racers may side slip or snow plow very slowly to inspect the course. No skiing the course is allowed.
- The race starts at 10 am. Each participant can take up to 2 runs in each course. The best time in each will be used for results.
- An awards ceremony will be held approximately 10-15 minutes after the completion of the race. Awards ceremony should be completed by 12 pm