- Blizzards – Sunday, February 5
- Blizzards – Saturday, February 11
Blizzards: There is NO NEED TO PAY ahead of time. Ski Challenge will be billing Blizzard Ski School Directly.
DAY OF RACE:
- All Jammers/Blizzard participants will need to have a Registration/Liability Form filled out online by a parent or guardian prior to participating. (This is the registration form above).
- Check in starts at 8:30 am in the Buck Hill Event Center Room above the Ski School and next to Black Diamond Restaurant.
- Each participant will pick up a bib with a number assigned to his or her name. This bib will need to be returned after the race is finished.
- Course inspection is open at approximately 9:30 am. Racers may side slip or snow plow very slowly to inspect the course. No skiing the course is allowed.
- Ski Challenge racers will start their racing at 10 am. Blizzards/Jammers will be inserted into the Ski Challenge running order. This will be posted at both the top and bottom f the race runs. Each participant can take up to 2 runs in each course. The best time in each will be used for results.
- An awards ceremony will be held approximately 10 minutes after the completion of the race. Ski Challenge racers will be honored first. Jammers/Blizzards awards will immediately follow. Awards ceremony should be completed by 11:45 am
The Buck Hill Events Center Room is a restaurant. No outside food is allowed in the room. If your Blizzard Racer orders food, it is their responsibility to make sure it is paid for.